A disclaimer about today’s sissy post:
Today’s post isn’t the usual fare of sissy-specific musings, so if you’re particularly focused on that, you can head over to a sissy story for entertainment. I won’t hold it against you.
Now for a sissy Mistress’ gratitude.
Ok Sissy bois, I have a confession to make, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Not because of the food (though, I’m spoiled enough to have the most amazing chef do the cooking each year,) or the football (even though the players’ butts look so cute in those tight little pants they wear,) or because it’s the start of the shopping season and I fucking *love* to shop.. no.. those are all good reasons to appreciate the day, but the real reason I like the holiday, is because it celebrates the good things we have in our lives.
I know, I know, it doesn’t sound very greedy and cut-throat bitch of me to say such a thing, but it’s true. For the most part, I’m agnostic, but I can’t help but think it’s one of the greatest sins to fail to appreciate what we have.
Some of you will have heard me say “it’s always good to be me.” It’s an answer I give every time someone asks me how I am. It sounds like an arrogant thing to say, and I’m fine with that perception. After all, I’m a mind fucking sissy Mistress and I have a bad-ass reputation to keep up, right. Still, it’s not said with arrogance, but rather with a sense of humility and gratitude. I feel exceptionally blessed to have all that I do so to celebrate my favorite holiday with some of my favorite sissies, I thought I’d take a break from my strictly sissy pursuits on this site and share some of the things I’m thankful for.
So sissies, in no particular order, here they are.
1) Despite my debauched leanings and sissy making tendencies, I’m very thankful for some more traditional romance. I’m glad to live in a world where people are romantic enough to propose with a flash-mob. If you’ve never seen the viral video entitled Isaac’s Live Lip Dub Proposal, you’re missing out. This guy got over sixty of his friends together to help him propose to his girlfriend in a dance number lip synched to Bruno Mars’ I Wanna Marry You. I almost hate to confess that whenever I see this, I get a bit misty-eyed. Not so much for the proposal, but for all the friends who spent time rehearsing and cleared their schedule to do something wonderfully extraordinary for the couple.
2) Which brings me to my next item on the list, I’m thankful for good friends and other sissy Mistresses. Those people who forgive me for never calling them back, laugh with me about life in general, and understand the trade-offs we sometimes make to be in this sissy business we love.
3) I’m so thankful for strap-on porn and all the sissy and pegging videos I post to my sissy tumblr stream.
4) I’m thankful for coffee.. oh god.. so thankful for coffee. And caramel, too.. oh and when you put caramel in coffee? Yeah, I’m thankful for that. I think I’m gonna have to go hump my favorite barista now. If I had a sissy who could make me a good caramel latte, I think I’d let her move in.
5) I’m thankful to be able to do what I love to do and be paid well for it. (In case you didn’t catch on, I’m talking about playing with you sissy assed motherfuckers for a living.)
6) I’m thankful form Feeldoe double ended dildos. They’re like strapless strap-ons and great for pegging a sissy and just using that boi-cunt while I… um.. ahem. Yes, well, I think you get the picture.
7) I’m thankful for Dominant men who go sissy hunting with me and make for a good time whether we find a fuck toy to play with or not. For those who think a Mistress needs a sub to enjoy herself, you’ve clearly never seen the heat two sexual alphas can create when they go at it together.
8) I’m thankful for the internet and all the technology that allows me to work from home and reach sissy bois and submissives I would never be able to get to otherwise. I’d hate to have my hunting grounds restricted to just my locale.
9) I’m thankful for the thousands of sissies and sissy Mistresses following me on twitter and the thousands more who are on my mailing list.
10) I’m mostly thankful for the best man in the world who accepts and encourages a partner whose lifestyle would send most men running. He’s the reason you sissies will never be able to catch me on the phone in the evenings when he’s off work and available to spend time with. It takes an amazing man to get past the occasional pangs of jealousy or insecurity and to know that no matter how many men are in my life, he’s the one who matters. I’m thankful I found that in a man I admire and respect so much.