I just had a message from a lovely crossdresser who asked “What is Erotic Hypnosis?”  It surprised me to realize that I’d never before addressed this very basic question on my website. I mean certainly, I’ve occasionally heard the question posed before. Usually from some unsuspecting party when they learned I’m a professional Domme and asked for details. But for the most part, I tend to attract people who already know about Erotic Hypnosis. Hell, of my tens of thousands of contacts, most found me because they were already searching for Erotic Hypnosis or feminization to begin with.
I realize I’ve been a little insulated in the kink community. Increasingly, Erotic Hypnosis is becoming a go-to tool in a Mistress’ bag of tricks. These days, Erotic Hypnosis is almost as much a part of the sissifying game as the strap-on and panties. But all through the kinkster community, Erotic Hypnosis is being put to good use. It’s grown noticeably in both demand and supply over the past ten years. For those who haven’t tried it, I highly recommend doing so. It can be a safe, sane way to ease into all forms of BDSM. And despite how hypnosis is portrayed in movies and TV, it’s always consensual. No one can be hypnotized without their consent. No one can be made to do anything which goes against their moral compass. 
So again.. what the hell is Erotic Hypnosis?
Ok, so Erotic Hypnosis is when a hypnotist guides a subject into a trance which has an erotic element to it. The hypnotist in question may be a Dominant or not. The hypnotist could be the subject himself (self-hypnosis) or could be another person. It could be done face to face, by phone or voice-chat, through a prerecorded video or audio recording, or it could even be done just by having written text that the subject reads and follows as they relax.
Erotic Hypnosis may be used to guide a subject into a deeply relaxed, dream-like state where fantasies seem more intense. In a trance, improbable or impossible fantasies become easier to accept and respond to. In this way, I’m able to guide them through a vicarious experience they could never have in real life. In fantasy, they can become becoming a bubble-headed bimbo for a day, put on this planet only to take cock. In a trance, drinking cum can give them breasts. Nothing is too unlikely.
Erotic Hypnosis could be used to intensify a reaction to erotic imagery. It can also encourage an erotic response where there would have been little or none before. For instance, in Sissification Hypnosis, I often encourage my submissives to react with arousal to sissifying ideas or situations. Things like wearing panties or putting on make-up will make them hard or harder than before.
Now, we come to another common question…
Does Erotic Hypnosis really work?
My answer is “it depends on you.”
I’ll explain. I’ve already stressed that hypnosis can’t make anyone do anything they don’t want to do. That’s absolutely true. But for people who actually want to do what a hypnosis session prompts them to do, then absolutely. It can help reinforce their commitment, help them visualize success, and keep their mind on their goals.
I’ve made a good living making many, many Erotic Hypnosis mp3s. You can see for yourself by my reviews, that there are people who have come back to buy every one of my MP3s. All 200+ worth. While I will flatter myself that it’s because I’m good at what I do, I’ll also be honest enough to say that it’s because this is what they want for themselves.
Everything about hypnosis, erotic or otherwise, is dependent upon the subject being hypnotized. No one can put you into a trance without your willingness to be tranced, no one can make you do anything, and frankly, the post-hypnotic effects of a single session generally last all of a few minutes. But as with anything, the more you do it, the more it will stick with you.
Getting the most from your hypno-fetish session
It’s a common enough concern for many people to think they can’t be tranced or they won’t get the most out of their hypno-fetish session. Rest assured, there are things you can do before and during your hypno-fetish session to make it easier on yourself and to get the biggest bang for your buck when calling or visiting with a hypnotrix, ( And just as a little FYI, These tips also work for mainstream hypnosis session as well.)
1) During your hypno-fetish session, try not to worry about whether you can be tranced or not. Everyone does it on a regular basis. When we drive a familiar route and suddenly find we’ve arrived at our destination with little memory of actually drive, that was a light trance. When we watch a movie or read a book and become so absorbed we don’t realize a person is speaking to us, that is a light trance.
Everyone is capable of relaxing and slipping in to a trance.. Allowing yourself to be guided into a deep trance, however, is a different story. That part is entirely up to the individual. It requires a sense of comfort and safety. Which brings me to ..
2) Feel free to acquaint yourself with the person who will bring you into a hypno-fetish trance. (That’s one reason we have websites.) Get a sense of their ethics and their expertise, but most of all, take comfort in knowing the effects of a hypno-fetish session, or any hypnosis are never going to override your sense of personal safety or morality. During your hypno-fetish session, you may be more susceptible to suggestion, but that suggestibility will only last during the trance and for a few minutes after the session at most. You can expect to remain predominantly aware of your surroundings, but as you would feel if you were deeply entrenched in a good movie, it would be a muted awareness.
This is not to say, however, that hypnosis is incapable of effecting change. As with any behavioral change, repetition and reinforcement of your goals will help you achieve them.
3) Shake off excess energy before your hypno-fetish session. Pace, focus on your breathing, and then when you sit or lie down before the hypno-fetish session, squeeze your muscles and release them to help them relax.
4) Make yourself comfortable. From the temperature in the room to the clothes you’re wearing, to the place you choose to sit or lie, make sure you’re as comfortable as you can be. Eat and drink before your hypno-fetish session, but don’t stuff yourself. Use the bathroom. Relax with your legs uncrossed and arms at your sides or folded across your stomach.
5) Don’t sweat the small stuff. During any hypno-fetish session, there will be distractions.. your thoughts will wander, you’ll get an itch, you’ll realize you’re not as comfortable as you thought, or you’ll need to shift. Don’t worry about it. Just scratch, shift, yawn, and when you realize you’ve become distracted.. let it go. It’s all ok and the idea is to relax and worrying about whether you’re relaxing right is dumb. 🙂
Hypno-fetish MP3s to get you started
Now, with all this in mind, I have a few mp3’s and even a video for you which may help. Listen and practice allowing yourself to drift into a light trance. The more you practice, the easier it can be for you. Some days will work better than others, but as with anything, practice makes.. well, if not perfect, at least better.
Hypnotic Femminization: a 16 minute introductory hypno-fetish session for just $10
A Two Part Hypno-fetish Treat: The first recording instills a trance word trigger. It is open ended, allowing you to move on to the second, femminizing hypnosis mp3, or any other you may choose. $20
Virtual Reality 2 Part Hypno-fetish mp3s with all new trance word: A new tranceword, and this time, with a cock-sucking session using visualization. $20
Hypno-Indoctrination Video: Subliminal images and sounds in this mind-fuckery hypno-fetish session $30
And finally, a 5 part 100 minutes MP3s, Total Slave Make-Over Series: A discounted package of a previously released hypno-fetish series entitled Blank Slate, Utter Devotion, Service is Bliss, Beauty is Pain, and Complete Obedience. $50