In case you’ve forgotten the basic Femdom etiquette of being a submissive, or never knew it to begin with, here’s a bullet point refresher course for you.
Keep in mind that these are only a guide and each Mistress will have her own unique set of rules and requirements.
Good Rules of Thumb
- First and foremost, you do what I say, as I say, when I say.
- When entering and leaving a room, female slaves and sissies curtsy to all Mistresses, male slaves bow.
- Speak with respect at all times. You may refer to me as Mistress Shayna or simply Mistress, but never..ever…ever.. call me Shayna without my giving you my blessing beforehand.
- Respectfully say good bye before leaving a room or ending a conversation with any Mistress.
- When writing, capitalize my name and any pronouns referring to me. Mistress, Shayna, You, Your, She, and Her are all capitalized when you refer to a Domina.
- When I ask a question, I expect clear, honest answers. Don’t waste my time with vague responses about your Femdom fantasies and limits. I may be perceptive, but I don’t read minds. If I did, I wouldn’t be tempted by yours anyway.
- Do not expect to receive my time and attention if you aren’t paying for it. Don’t come begging for assignments, that’s what I get paid for. You aren’t doing me any favors and you can’t keep me amused with any of your little stunts. I have too many others who do as I tell them and pay for the privilege. Go look for freebies elsewhere.
- When commenting on a post or another comment, always speak with respect, unless someone was rude to me or one of my pets. In that case, feel free to flame away.
- Speak of all women, Mistress or not, in respectful terms and treat them with equal reverence.
- Last, but definitely not least, show your gratitude for my time by entering feedback when I’ve spoken to you.